1661 E. Melanie St.
San Tan Valley, AZ
or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be adding more GREAT RELICS to the site throughout the Spring & Summer so please keep an eye on the site, God Bless!
IMPORTED AUTHENTIC WWII BATTLEFIELD
RECOVERED RELICS FROM EUROPE Terms
When we don't pray, we quit the fight.
EXTREMELY RARE !! WW2 "Battlefield
Dug" German "TANK DESTROYER BADGE AWARD" Awarded to
Panzerfaust / Panzerschreck Battalion Troops (Recovered Seelow Heights,
East of Berlin )
WOW ! HISTORICALLY IMPORTANT WW2 MUSEUM Helmet! - Provenance Tagged US 88TH ( BLUE DEVILS ) Division Battlefield Relic Helmet - US M1 Helmet Shell and Liner ( Recovered Laiatico, Italy )
Here is an incredible offering from my personal collection. A museum worthy 88th Division items of the famed Blue Devil Division a Battlefield recovered Helmet and liner along that was battlefield picked up in 1966 by a Staff Sergeant serving in Lajatico, Italy.
As an interesting note the 88th
Division marched out of Rome in numerical order; in other words Stanton,
being in the last company of the last battalion of the last regiment,
was the last to march out of the city having been among the first
in. As they approached the Arno river entrenchments, the first regiment
stopped, the second came up and established the front, and Stanton’s
regiment, the 351st, was called up to break through the enemy line.
Before them was a ridge and the town of Lajatico, which had been taken
over by the Germans and fortified. First battalion advanced, and called
up second battalion, both of whom could not dislodge the enemy. Stanton’s
battalion, the 3rd, was then ordered to flank the front and attack.
They moved into a valley to the right (west) of the town and advanced
through a wheat field before being attacked by counterattacking German
troops. Stanton’s company took shelter in a farm house and drove
off the counterattack.For the next four days and nights the battle
raged. The divisions constantly exchanged artillery fire, there were
tank battles, but the tanks of the 351st hit a mine field and were
disabled and so the infantry was left unprotected. The battalions
exchanged mortar fire and there were several attacks and counterattacks,
but after four days little progress had been made.
WOW !! HISTORIC AND NEVER SEEN
!! WW2 German PANZER STUG III "Blown Apart" TANK BARREL
Rifled TRUNK SECTION ( Recovered SALDUS, Latvia Site of a wicked TANK
BATTLE ) ( Digger coordinates map, also included )
RARE WW2 "Battlefield Dug"
RELIC German Marked SS TOTENKOPF SS-TV "Deathshead" K-98
MAUSER Cartridge Shell Casing!
AWESOME, IMPRESSIVE AND HISTORIC
! Battlefield Dug Set of 2 RELIC WW2 German "PANZER IV TANK"
Track Links and Pin !
The Battle of the Bulge (16 December 1944
– 25 January 1945) was a major German offensive campaign launched
through the densely
RARE WW2 "Battlefield" Dug German PANZER IV TANK Large Wheel SPROCKET "Battle-Damaged" STALINGRAD
Here is a cool relic WW2 German Tank Large Wheel Sprocket Section Battle Damaged. A Fantastic Display relic from Stalingrad. The German offensive to capture Stalingrad began in late summer 1942, using the German 6th Army and elements of the4th Panzer Army. The attack was supported by intensive Luftwaffe bombing that reduced much of the city to rubble. The fighting degenerated into house-to-house fighting, and both sides poured reinforcements into the city. By mid-November 1942, the Germans had pushed the Soviet defenders back at great cost into narrow zones generally along the west bank of the Volga River. On 19 November 1942, the Red Army launched Operation Uranus, a two-pronged attack targeting the weaker Romanianand Hungarian forces protecting the German 6th Army's flanks. The Axis forces on the flanks were overrun and the 6th Army was cut off and surrounded in the Stalingrad area. Adolf Hitler ordered that the army stay in Stalingrad and make no attempt to break out; instead, attempts were made to supply the army by air and to break the encirclement from the outside. Heavy fighting continued for another two months. By the beginning of February 1943, the Axis forces in Stalingrad had exhausted their ammunition and food. The remaining elements of the 6th Army surrendered. The battle lasted five months, one week, and three days.
RARE and HISTORIC ! WW2 Battlefield
Dug GERMAN "HJ" HITLER YOUTH Knife and Scabbard !
Here is a fantastic and rarely dug find ! An original RZM marked German WW2 Hitler Youth Knife and Scabbard Battlefield dug/found Seelow Heights. Missing the Diamond Insignia possibly de-nazified. The Battle of the Seelow Heights (German: Schlacht um die Seelower Höhen) was part of the Seelow-Berlin Offensive Operation (16 April-2 May 1945), one of the last assaults on large entrenched defensive positions of the Second World War. It was fought over three days, from 16–19 April 1945. Close to one million Soviet soldiers of the 1st Belorussian Front (including 78,556 soldiers of the Polish 1st Army), commanded by Marshal Georgi Zhukov, attacked the position known as the "Gates of Berlin". They were opposed by about 110,000 soldiers of the German 9th Army,commanded by GeneralTheodor Busse, as part of the Army Group Vistula. This battle is often incorporated into the Battle of the Oder-Neisse. The Seelow Heights were where the most bitter fighting in the overall battle took place, but it was only one of several crossing points along the Oder and Neisse rivers where the Soviets attacked. The Battle of the Oder-Neisse was itself only the opening phase of the Battle of Berlin.The result was the encirclement of the German 9th Army and the Battle of Halbe.
RARE HISTORIC RELIC Inert WW2 German
"LUFTWAFFE" SD2 " Butterfly WINGS Casing "CAMO
PAINT" still Remaining
Here is an original ground dug relic WW2 German Luftwaffe SD2 or Butterfly Bomb Casing ( 100% excavated Inert casing for historic display only ) that was dug in Latvia and still retains original Luftwaffe feldgrau camo paint . A Butterfly Bomb (or Sprengbombe Dickwandig 2 kg or SD2) was a German 2 kilogram anti-personnel submunition used by the Luftwaffe during the Second World War. It was so named because the thin cylindrical metal outer shell which hinged open when the bomblet deployed gave it the superficial appearance of a large butterfly. The design was very distinctive and easy to recognise. SD2 bomblets were not dropped individually, but were packed into containers holding between 6 and 108 submunitions e.g. the AB 23 SD-2 and AB 250-3 submunitions dispensers. The SD2 submunitions were released after the container was released from the aircraft and had burst open. Because SD2s were always dropped in groups (never individually) the discovery of one unexploded SD2 was a reliable indication that others had been dropped nearby. This bomb type was one of the first cluster bombs ever used in combat and it proved to be a highly effective weapon. The bomb containers that carried the SD2 bomblets and released them in the air were nicknamed the "Devil's Eggs" by Luftwaffe air and ground crew.
RARE AND IMPRESSIVE RELIC ! WW2 German "Wehrmacht" 60th Infantry MOT. DIVISION Vehicle Kraftwagen TRUCK or Jeep FENDER with Divisional SYMBOL Paint ( Recovered STALINGRAD )
Here is an impressive relic that was recovered at Stalingrad. An original Wehrmacht Vehicle Fender with Divisional Double Cross Symbol Paint of the 60th Infantry Mot Division that is still intact and visible. A Great Display Relic ! The German 60th Infantry Division was formed in late 1939, from Gruppe Eberhardt, a collection of SA units that had been engaged in the capture of Danzig during the Invasion of Poland. This division was unusual in that its manpower was largely drawn from the SA and the police. This division participated in the invasion of France (1940), and was in July 1940 transferred back to Poland where it was upgraded to 60th Infantry Division (motorized). During this upgrading it was reduced to two regiments (the Inf.Rgt 92 and Inf.Rgt 244) and the other regiment (Inf.Rgt 243) was reassigned. In January 1941 the division was moved to Rumania and in April took part in the invasion of Yugoslavia and Greece. This division participated in Operation Barbarossa, advancing through Uman and across the Dnieper River as part of the 1st Panzergruppe (commanded by General Von Kleist). It took part in the attack and occupation of Rostov until it was pulled back along with other German troops to the Mius River. In a series of defensive battles during the winter of 1941–42 it managed to hold its position and then in March 1942 took part in the battles of Kharkov. Later in 1942 the division took part in the drive on Stalingrad. During the latter part of 1942 it was involved in the bitter battles for this city, and then in early 1943 was encircled at Stalingrad, and destroyed. In mid-1943, the division was ordered to be reformed, as a panzergrenadier formation (60th Panzergrenadier DivisionFeldherrnhalle) and as a part of the Feldherrnhalle organisation.
RARE WW2 RUSSIAN Battlefield Dug PPS MACHINE GUN "DRUM MAGAZINE "Battle Damaged" ! ( Recovered Surrender Site of Army Group North KURLAND POCKET )
Here is a fantastic battlefield dug relic Russian WW2 PPS Machine Gun Drum Magazine that was excavated near the surrender site of Army Group North in Kurland Pocket Latvia. The pocket was created during the Red Army's Baltic Strategic Offensive Operation, when forces of the 1st Baltic Frontreached the Baltic Sea near Memel during its lesser Memel Offensive Operation phases. This action isolated the GermanArmy Group North (German: Heeresgruppe Nord) from the rest of the German forces between Tukums and Liepaja in Latvia. Renamed Army Group Courland (German: Heeresgruppe Kurland) on 25 January, the Army Group remained isolated until the end of the war. When they were ordered to surrender to the Soviet command on 8 May, they were in "blackout" and did not get the official order before 10 May, two days after the capitulation of Germany. It was one of the last German groups to surrender in Europe.
Wow !! RARE WW2 "Battle-Damaged" BULLET STRUCK ! Pair of RELIC German MG-26 Machine Gun MAGAZINES Inert Ground Dug KURLAND POCKET !
Here is a coo lot of Battlefield Dug German WW2 Battle Damaged by a bullet strikes MG26 Magazine Clips.It is believed that the ZB factory turned more than 120,000 ZB-26 guns between 1926 and 1939 in a variety of calibers (the most popular being its original 7.92×57mm Mauser). It was exported to twenty-four European, South American and Asian countries, both in its original form and in the slightly improved ZB-30 version. Large batches of ZB light machine guns went to Bolivia, Bulgaria, China, Romania, Turkey and Yugoslavia. Exports continued up until 1939, when Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler took over Czechoslovakia. The Wehrmacht soon adopted the ZB-26 after the occupation of Czechoslovakia, renaming it the MG 26 it was used in the same role as the MG 34, as a light machine gun. In the opening phases of World War II, the ZB-26 in 7.92mm Mauser caliber was used in large numbers by elements of the German Waffen-SS, who at first did not have full access to standard Wehrmacht supply channels. Kurland Pocket battlefield area. At the start of Operation Barbarossa in 1941, Courland, along with the rest of the Baltic, was overrun by Army Group North headed by Field Marshal Wilhelm Ritter von Leeb. In 1944, the Red Army lifted the siege of Leningrad and re-conquered the Baltic area along with much of Ukraine and Belarus. However, some 200,000 German troops held out in Courland. With their backs to the Baltic Sea. they were trapped in what became known as the Courland Pocket, blockaded by the Red Army and the Red Baltic Fleet. Colonel-General Heinz Guderian, the Chief of the German General Staff, insisted to Adolf Hitler that the troops in Courland should be evacuated by sea and used for the defense of Germany. Hitler refused, and ordered the Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine forces in Courland to continue the defence of the area. Hitler believed them necessary to protect Kriegsmarine submarine bases along the Baltic coast. On January 15, 1945, Army Group Courland (Heeresgruppe Kurland) was formed under Colonel-General Dr. Lothar Rendulic The blockade by elements of the Leningrad Front remained until May 8, 1945, when the Army Group Courland, then under its last commander, Colonel-General Carl Hilpert, surrendered to Marshal Leonid Govorov, the commander of the Leningrad Front (reinforced by elements of the 2nd Baltic Front) on the Courland perimeter. At this time the group consisted of the remnants of some 31 divisions. After May 9, 1945, approximately 203,000 troops of Army Group Courland began moving to Soviet prison camps in the East. The majority of them never returned to Germany.
$ 75 for the pair !
EXTREMELY RARE ! WW2 Ground
Dug Relic German M35 Whermacht " SNOW CAMO " Helmet
- ( Recovered Courland Pocket Battlefield )
VERY RARE RELIC "Battlefield" Dug German WW2 2ND LATVIAN SS-BRIGADE 19th Division WAFFEN-SS ! TRENCH ART Canteen ! ( Recovered Kurland Pocket Found )
RARE Large and Impressive WW2 German "WEHRMACHT" ARMY Large Vehicle KRAFTWAGEN Rear LICENSE PLATE ( Recovered Historic STALINGRAD ! )
Rare and Highly Collectible German WW2 Wehrmact Large Vehicle Rear License Plate that was recovered Historic Stalingrad ! The Battle of Stalingrad (23 August 1942 – 2 February 1943) was a major battle on the Eastern Front of World War II in which Nazi Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd) inSouthern Russia, on the eastern boundary of Europe. Marked by constant close quarters combat and direct assaults on civilians by air raids, it is often regarded as one of the single largest (nearly 2.2 million personnel) and bloodiest (1.7–2 million wounded, killed or captured) battles in the history of warfare. The heavy losses inflicted on the German Wehrmacht make it arguably the most strategically decisive battle of the whole war. It was a turning point in the European theatre of World War II; German forces never regained the initiative in the East and withdrew a vast military force from the West to replace their losses. The German offensive to capture Stalingrad began in late summer 1942, using the German 6th Army and elements of the4th Panzer Army. The attack was supported by intensive Luftwaffe bombing that reduced much of the city to rubble. The fighting degenerated into house-to-house fighting, and both sides poured reinforcements into the city. By mid-November 1942, the Germans had pushed the Soviet defenders back at great cost into narrow zones generally along the west bank of the Volga River.
HOLD FOR T.
RARE "Battle Area" Dug WW2 AXIS-SLOVAK DIVISION Collar / Hat INSIGNIA - ( Recovered Ukraine )
Here is a fantastic original and rare to find battle-ground dug relic German-Slovak Division Insignia. The Slovak Fast Division was originally commanded by Gustav Malar, one of the original commanders from the Slovak advance into Poland back in 1939. By the middle of September, 1941, the 1st Slovak (Mobile) Division was back in the front lines, this time near Kiev. After the fighting near Kiev ended with its final capture, the Slovak Mobile Division was transfered to the reserves of Army Group South. Here the unit moved along the Dnieper River, through Gorodishche, Kremenchug, and Magdalinowka, where heavy fighting took place. As of October 2nd, the Mobile Division was a part of the 1.Panzer-Armee fighting on the eastern side of Dnieper River near the region of Golubowka and Pereshchino. The Mobile Division was then moved on to the areas of Maripol and Taganrog, after which it spend the Winter of 1941-42 along positions on the Mius River. Later, the Mobile Division took part in the German advance into the Caucasus Region where it played a vital role in the assault and capture of the vital Soviet city of Rostov. Late in the Summer of 1942, the Divisional commander became Jozef Turanec. He led the Mobile Division across the Kuban River all the way to the region of Taupze. In late 1942, the 31st Artillery Regiment from the 2nd (Security) Infantry Division was transfered to the 1st Mobile Division. Command of the Mobile Division changed again in January, 1943, when Lt.Gen Jurech took over command.
After the horrible loss at Stalingrad in the Winter of 1942/1943, the entire position of the Germans in the Caucasus region was altered, as now any futher advance south would only insure the complete loss of all forces south of the Mius River if and when the Soviets reached Rostov in the North, thus trapping them. As direct result of the losses in the north, the forces in the Caucasus region were quickly pulled back north to escape possible entrapment. The 1st Slovak (Mobile) Infantry Division, as a part of the German forces fighting in the Caucasus region, was pulled back. The Mobile Division was nearly encircled and trapped near Saratowskaya, but managed to escape. The remaining portions of the Mobile Division were then airlifted out of the Kuban, but in so doing were forced to leave behind all their heavy equipment and weapons. The Mobile Division was then used to help cover the retreat of over the Sivash and Perkop land bridges. From here, the Divisions history becomes unsure for the next few weeks, as a specific record of its operations could not be located for this section. What is known though is that it later ended up being commanded once again by a new commanding officer, Elmir Lendvay. It looks as if the Division was pulled from the lines for a short while, until it was again thrown into action, this time near the area of Melitopol. Soon after, the Division was caught by a massive Soviet suprise attack that had managed to break through the German lines. The Mobile Division was routed and over 2000 men were taken by the Soviets. The Mobile Division, routed and destroyed, was then pulled from the lines.
HOLD FOR F.